Buying a pre-built computer from a branded name might not seem to be a wise idea to you after knowing the advantages of having a custom made computer. When asked, you won’t be able to name most brands of different parts and peripherals installed in your computer. Customizing gives you a lot of options to choose from the best hardware appropriate for your specific use and saves a lot of money also.
• Custom built computers can be made with particular brand materials you want like for hard drives, graphics card, motherboard and other peripherals.
• Each part has its own warranty and you can send them for replacement without the warranty being void.
• You can choose from a wide market weighing the prices and specifications that will just serve your purpose.
• You know about your computer more than anyone else and if a servicing required, you know what to take where.
• It saves you the cost of branding by techno companies.