Wi-Fi is one of the most useful sources of internet. It is one of the useful parts of the computer. It is most helpful yet provides offers a bit of frustration at some points. If you are facing any bad or slow speed issues, bad reception or other Wi-Fi issues, there are many ways of boosting your home Wi-Fi. Facing problem in browsing your stuffs on the internets, low speed observed in downloading the things and decreasing speed constantly, it symbolizes the need of boosting your Home Wi-Fi installed. Many ways and tips might help you in following and helps you in boosting the speed of your home Wi-Fi installed.
Home Wi-Fi boosting tips:
• Use the latest Wi-Fi technologies that are available in the market. it is one of the best scope for making your internet run faster and is reliable for operating. Using up to date hardware is beneficial for the users. The main thing to know while boosting your homer Wi-Fi speed is to check and verify that Wireless A, B and G is running slow or not.
• Make sure that wireless N is up to date because it will offer a huge scope of high speed internet. Remember, you will need both wireless N card and a wireless N router in your computer for boosting the speed of the home Wi-Fi.
• Find the perfect place to place your home Wi-Fi router. I know, routers might be ugly to spot it openly at your home. But if you are not placing it on a place with better signal, it will not lead you with high speed.
• You should not hide it behind any TV cabinets just with the reason that it is not attractive enough. If you need best signal you will need to keep it out. No obstruction or any wall should be behind the home Wi-Fi. Make sure the router is placed in the center of your home. Because it offers best coverage possibilities throughout the home.
• If more neighbors are staying around your homer, it might be possible that more interference is observed. Finding the right wireless channel is very important for enjoying top most speed. Your router speed might get interrupted due to the interference of another channel.
• Home Wi-Fi can operate on number of different channels that offers better speed for accessing the internet. Try to get rid of other appliances that are interfering your Wi-Fi channel. All the routers are not offered with similar features and functions.
• Buying dual band router is beneficial for the users. It avoids the interference of other channels and offers better speed of internet. If you planning of buying a new hardware, you can definitely move your router to another spot at your home that helps in increasing the strength and provides better speed for accessing the internet.
• Setting your router to reboot mode is another way that offers in boosting your home Wi-Fi. Rebooting will help you in increasing and maintaining the speed of internet and doesn’t decreases the speed while you are surfing or accessing it.